A Real Estate Professional is responsible for assisting clients throughout the real estate process, which includes offering guidance and expertise. A Real Estate Professional must be incredibly flexible while also being accommodating and willing to adapt to unexpected changes. Through our experience, expertise and training program, Century 21 Home Advisors will help you reach success by teaching you to implement the most effective methods to complete each transaction quickly, efficiently and for the largest profit.
A career in real estate offers versatility by allowing you to be a sales professional, a business owner and a representative on behalf of your client. You will also become a more dynamic individual by learning how to problem solve when unexpected situations arise. By utilizing a multitude of skills, you will have the ability to experience personal and professional growth.
- Communicate with your clients consistently and make yourself available to answer questions
- Understand the clients’ needs when searching for, or listing, a home
- Facilitate negotiations with other agents as a representative of your client
- Keep clients updated on local properties that meet their criteria
- Give expert advise on how to price, display and market homes effectively
- Increase your client base by developing creative ways to promote your personal services
To Join Our Team:
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must have a High School Diploma or equivalent
- Must be the driver of your own success and the catalyst to your own professional and personal growth
- Must have, or be willing to obtain, a Pennsylvania Real Estate license
***We will help you get started with Real Estate Pre-Licensing classes***
What We Will Do for You:
We are committed to helping you get started in the real estate industry by;
- Offering guidance, from start to finish, throughout the licensing process
- Providing resources and advice to prepare you for the Pre-Licensing courses, Pennsylvania Real Estate Exam and National Real Estate Exam
- Equipping you with the necessary skills through our Quality Training Program
- Providing a mentor to help you utilize your newly acquired skills
About Century 21 Home Advisors:
Our experienced Realtors® provide the highest level of customer care through each transaction as well as ensures the customers are their number one priority.
Our team works diligently alongside all of our new agents to ensure their success. Starting on your first day at Century 21 Home Advisors, you will have the expertise of a skilled and knowledgeable mentor to assist you through your first several transactions. They will help optimize your personal marketing techniques, offer tools to enhance your ability to close a deal for an outstanding profit, and strongly encourage you to be the advocate of your own success.