Are you a real estate agent looking for professional growth?
We are equipped to increase your production at every stage of your career. Our tools, resources, strategies, mentoring, coaching and more, truly grant our agents an edge over the local competition.
Who are we?
CENTURY 21 Home Advisors is a local brokerage focused on coaching and personal development in the real estate space. Our objectives focus on finding like-minded, good humans to help craft them into the best versions of themselves and deploying them into the community to serve others.
CENTURY 21 Home Advisors is a complete, full-service real estate brokerage that specializes in building entrepreneurial careers. Our team culture focuses on building your business with a lasting foundation.
Although we are a recognized, branded brokerage, we are locally owned and managed by our Broker of Record, who is also the incoming President at the Lancaster County Association of REALTORS®, H. Joseph Younger, CRB.
We are fully equipped with the latest technology and tools that area globally utilized services provided by CENTURY 21 Real Estate and they’re at your fingertips, anywhere you are.
CENTURY 21 Home Advisors is a place for entrepreneurs to thrive without limitations. It is our mission to provide guidance, mentoring and coaching to allow the entrepreneurial mindsets within our brokerage to flourish.
What's in it for you?
PROVEN BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT
- Hands-on training
- Coaching sessions with industry experts
- Ongoing classes guaranteed to kick-start and develop your real estate career
- In-house mastermind clinics
REAL LEADS AND INNOVATIVE TECHNOLOGY
- We offer company leads with no referral fees
- Our cutting-edge technology includes a Customer Relations Manager, a Comparative Market Analysis platform, personalized marketing platforms that include agent websites, property marketing, and more.
OUR CULTURE OF SUPPORT
- Build business expertise and lifelong relationships with our work family of experienced agents and sales staff
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Active real estate license
- Real Estate: 1 year (Preferred)
JOB TYPE, PAY TYPE AND BENEFITS
- Full-time or Part-time
- $50,000.00 - $200,000.00 per year
- Commission pay
- Flexible Schedule