A position as a Real Estate Agent at Century 21 Home Advisors is best suited for an individual that is personable, friendly and accustomed to offering outstanding service. As a Real Estate Agent, your main priority will be offering support, guidance and being accessible to your clients throughout the real estate transaction.
A career in real estate offers versatility by allowing you to be a sales professional, a business owner and a representative on behalf of your client. You will also become a more dynamic individual by learning how to problem solve when unexpected situations arise. By utilizing a multitude of skills, you will have the ability to experience personal and professional growth.
Real Estate Agents must be incredibly flexible while also being accommodating and willing to adapt to day to day changes. Through our experience, expertise and Quality Training Program, Century 21 Home Advisors will help you reach success by teaching you to implement the most effective methods to complete each transaction quickly and efficiently.
- Assist consumers when marketing the sale of, or looking to purchase, a property
- Perform comparative market analyses to determine the appropriate value of the property
- Develop creative and unique ways to market yourself and your services to the community
- Consistently update clients on local properties that meet their criteria
- Communicate thoroughly to all clients within a reasonable time frame throughout the entire transaction
- Be accessible to the consumers and available to answer any and all questions
To Join Our Team
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must have a High School Diploma or equivalent
- Must be the driver of your own success and the catalyst to your own professional and person growth
- Must have, or be willing to obtain, a Pennsylvania Real Estate license
**We will help you get started with Pre-Licensing classes**
What We Will Do For You:
We are committed to helping you get started in the real estate industry by;
- Offering guidance, from start to finish, throughout the licensing process
- Providing resources and advice to prepare you for the Pre-Licensing courses, Pennsylvania Real Estate Exam and National Real Estate Exam
- Equipping you with the necessary skills through our Quality Training Program
- Providing an experienced mentor from our Mentor Team to help you utilize your newly acquired skills
About Century 21 Home Advisors:
Century 21 Home Advisors is the fastest growing Real Estate Brokerages in Lancaster County. Our experienced Realtors® provide the highest level of customer care through each transaction as well as ensure the customers are their number one priority.
Our team works diligently alongside all of our new agents to ensure their success. Starting on your first day at Century 21 Home Advisors, you will have the expertise of a skilled and knowledgeable mentor to assist you through your first several transactions. They will help optimize your personal marketing techniques, offer tools to enhance your ability to close a deal for an outstanding profit and strongly encourage you to be the advocate of your own success.